Friday, June 1, 2007

Orkut Scrap / Testimonial

Another Scrapbook / testimonial:

Go,impress your friends.



THIS IS 4 U
______________..♥You don't always show it
______________♥♥ but I know that you care
____________♥♥♥♥ If I'd ever need you
___________♥♥♥♥♥♥ I know you'd be there
__________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ You my friend
________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥I'm glad you're my friend
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Your smile makes me smile
__♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Your pain makes me hurt
____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I want you to know
______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ If you need me.I'm there
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ to make you happy
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ to make you laugh
______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ You My friend
_____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Sometimes you make me mad
____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ but I can't stay mad
___♥♥♥♥♥♥___________♥♥♥♥♥♥ Sometimes I want to get
__♥♥♥___________________♥♥♥ away from you
_♥♥_______________________♥♥ And sometimes there's
♥___________________________♥ nothing I want more than
_____________________________Stay happy
______________________________♥Stay healthy

0 Comments: