Monday, November 5, 2007

Fair Review Project: Growing Blogs Together

Because I am having an injured right hand and hence cannot appear for the sessional exams going on at college, I am back home and quite free with nothing to do at all. So, in all the time I am free and taking full advantage of the unlimited internet access at home, I have started making attempts to grow my blog : techXtreme. In the process of doing so, I came across this site called Fair Review Project with the tagline "growing blogs together".

The concept is simple and interesting. Rather than one blogger getting all the links from your hard work, whilst only giving a link back to the post that mentions them, Fair Review Project gives you a link to your blog, plus the opportunity of being reviewed yourself.

All you have to do to be a part of this project is review a blog within their directory, and then submit a listing request. This project is a brainchild of Rhys Wynne. Soon after posting this, I will get to reviewing a blog already in their directory. I think I will review the very first blog that strikes me in my niche : Technology. Lets see what it is going to be.
*****

Digg!


If you like what I write, you may want to subscribe to my Blog Feed

0 Comments: