Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Diwali : Here are some gifts for you!

First of all, I'd like to wish all of my readers a very happy festival of lights. May this Diwali bring you lots of joy and happiness. Enjoy it to the fullest, but yes, make it peaceful and play it safe.

I am not bursting any fire-crackers this time, just as I didn't for the last 2 years. They cause both noise and environmental pollution. Besides, they also cause a lots of accidents, so I avoid them. I am going to light only candles around the house.

By this time even, We have received a lots of gifts from friends and relatives. Mom n Dad are leaving to give away gifts, while my younger brother is going to celebrate with his friends. I too feel like giving away so many gifts to my friends, but with an injured right hand, nor can I ride my bike nor drive the car [but yeah, I can type as much as you want me to ;) ]

So, what do I do? Give away gifts here on the internet? Yes, that sounds interesting to me!

So,here are your gifts:

  • Free Diggs on Digg
  • Free Stumbles on StumbleUpon
  • Free Faves on Technorati
All you got to do is leave me a comment to my next post named " Comment for a Digg, Stumble or Technorati Favorite" ! So as a a diwali gift from my side, I'll promote you for free and the icing on the cake is that this offer is not going to close any day!
*****

Digg!


If you like what I write, you may want to subscribe to my Blog Feed

0 Comments: