Saturday, November 3, 2007

I Never Knew It Was There With Blogger: Subscribe to Comments

While commenting at a blog I discovered on Blogger, I noticed a check box "Email follow up comments to". I never knew it were there before, or was it just added. Well, its none of my concern that when they added this nifty feature to blogger, but I am glad that they some way and some day did!


I had once commented and also shouted in the shout box of a blogger, just passing by, and I didn't remember the Blog URL to check if there were any replies, till the blogger shouted back in reply to my shout. The shout box service notified about the reply (I don't know what was the name of the service!) but the comment did not. I found out that the comment had been replied to much earlier. I would have probably never seen the reply to my comment had not the shout-back taken me back to the blog.

Thanks and Appreciation!, Google ;)

*****
If you like what I write, you may want to subscribe to my Blog Feed

0 Comments: