Wednesday, November 7, 2007

StumbleUpon updated to ver 3.15

I just restarted my firefox after taking a short "Counter Strike : Condition Zero" break and my lovely browser detected the Stumble Upon update. The version is now changed from 3.12 to 3.15.

StumbleUpon Changelog lists the following updates:

  • Enables SearchReviews opt-in and configuration options for all users. See:
    toolbar -> Tools -> Toolbar Options -> Configuration tab -> Web Search.
  • Improves Facebook integration.
  • Updates button tooltips
  • Fixes a bug where Yahoo SearchReviews decoration does not appear for some users.
  • Fixes a bug where only the first ten links get SearchReviews decoration on Google News pages.
  • Fixes a bug that could cause the 'Send to' menu to be empty for some users.

Facebook
integration gives me some more ways to time-pass and the rest of the updates, are clearly useful and welcome for the users facing problems with the previous versions.

Happy Blogging and Happy Stumbling.
*****

Digg!


If you like what I write, you may want to subscribe to my Blog Feed

0 Comments: